Are you a natural leader?
Do you look for opportunities to connect and inspire? If so, you may be a good fit for ddm!
We are looking for an experienced account leader who has a history of leveraging creativity and technology to lead the development of strategic marketing solutions for our clients. This full-time position demands a high level of confidence, teamwork, and collaboration with internal and external resources to serve both existing and potential clients. Motivated by results, this person will have significant experience in professional client relationship management and experience in leading agency teams to provide the utmost level of client service.
The account leader is responsible for generating strategic account development plans, liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis, and promoting the expansion of business with existing and prospective clients. In addition, our account leaders manage cross-functional internal teams to deliver integrated marketing solutions that exceed client expectations.
If you're interested in this position, talk to Kristin and find out more.
616 583 2035
Some important considerations:
What does an Account Leader do?
Develop client relationships and be seen as a trusted strategic advisor
Lead key client growth meetings to ensure strategic alignment and long-term business continuity
Be curious and engaged in every aspect of your clients’ business
Push clients and the agency, creatively and strategically
Develop and disseminate strategic direction across internal cross-functional teams
Identify and pursue new opportunities with existing and prospective clients
Oversee client financial management and client health metrics
Professional skills + qualifications needed for consideration:
8+ years agency experience
Extensive strategic account management experience, supporting healthcare, financial, or manufacturing clients with a history of delivering successful outcomes
Effectively apply strategic thinking to generate creative and effective solutions for clients
Ability to lead clients strategically through effective verbal and written communication
Experience with CRM software (HubSpot preferred)
Desire to be an integral part of a team within a goal-oriented company structure
Specific duties and responsibilities to support your roles:
- Facilitate account growth by regularly meeting with clients, presenting opportunities, and aligning with annual marketing plans and budgets
- Develop strategic account development plans and projections
- Grow existing and prospective client relationships into multi-channel strategic relationships
- Review and oversee project briefs and cross-department project plans, ensuring strategic alignment to the marketing brief or client goals
- Develop strong working relationships with project managers; be proactive in connecting with them on project statuses, including escalation points as needed
- Maintain high-level awareness of projects by reviewing meeting notes and recaps
- Balance clients’ interests within ddm and ddm’s interest within client relationships
- Oversee quality of work, results, and client satisfaction
- Own and facilitate scope change conversations with clients
- Manage account billing and client health metrics; take steps to continuously improve the financial relationship
- Represent ddm at industry functions; network and promote ddm at every opportunity
- Help ddm foster team development by mentoring less experienced staff where appropriate
About working at ddm
Specifics that guide expectations of all team members:
Embrace our passion: Amaze our clients
Understand our niche: Delivering extraordinary service and amazing solutions to highly complex or regulated industries.
Exhibit our core values:
- Serve our clients tenaciously
- Respect the team
- Be curious – first ask why then tackle how
- Run through the wall attitude
- Deliver excellence, not excuses
- Play up a level