Media planning + buying
The media landscape continues to change. How a target audiences consumes and shares information has changed as well. The obvious goals are to be where they are and successfully engage with them. That’s why it’s more important than ever to take an integrated approach to marketing with a mix of digital and offline efforts.
A contemporary understanding of today’s media
Our understanding of the existing landscape and forthcoming trends allow us to be predictive, yet nimble, in our understanding, which helps drive big picture and executional strategy.
- Amplify the impact between paid, earned, and owned communication channels
- Optimize the strategy by effectively using multiple platforms to ensure an audience sees and hears the message
- Consistent investments in content and media over time will lead to exponential results
Paid media services
- Paid search + pay-per-click (PPC)
- Social media networks (including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter + Snapchat)
- Native + paid content
- Display advertising
- Online video (pre-roll or in-stream)
- Streaming audio
- Broadcast TV
- Broadcast radio
- Outdoor + out-of-home
- Print + publications
The right person, the right message, the right moment—and the right media
Great execution depends on deliberate preparation. Before any ads or content are placed, we are committed to understanding our clients' campaign goals and objectives.
Robust understanding helps us learn, plan and execute
Discovery provides us with the opportunity to listen and learn key intelligence that influences a campaign strategy:
- Key messages
Research informs our planning and identifies where this all fits in our strategy:
- Media consumption data determines where an audience is.
- Audience capacity, performance opportunities, and expectations all help.
Strategy promotes alignment and guide us to success:
- A comprehensive media brief will communicate the optimal way to achieve media objectives, creative considerations, media channels, key considerations, budget allocation, and plan for measurement.
- A robust media flowchart has details of all media buys, making it possible to develop synergy across multiple marketing platforms.
Hard-working implementation means we're committed to being nimble and focused on placement strategies and content optimization. Starting from the initial media placement and every day forward, we carefully monitor and manage every detail of a media campaign to improve performance.
Media that produces effective results
We believe our differentiator is the ability to understand and interpret data then make actionable changes to improve campaign performance.