Metro Health Brand campaign
While always respected, the perception Metro Health had as an advanced health services provider trailed other systems in the West Michigan market. An affiliation with University of Michigan Health presented an opportunity for Metro Health to adjust its positioning and improve perceptions. The opportunity was ripe to interrupt long-established views that it was far more than just a caring health organization.
To trigger an interruption in long-established views, ddm partnered with Metro Health to develop a communications platform that signaled a very clear change was happening that was worth noticing.
These efforts included a new visual and messaging ecosystem with revised positioning that delivered a fresh, bold interaction. The message of “It’s happening here” developed into a system-wide mantra to highlight both new and existing capabilities that the market had limited awareness.
While important to shift long-term perceptions, campaign efforts also needed to impact patient volumes and growth of key service lines right away. It was critical to not only generate a significant market impression. It was equally important to drive traffic to Metro Health’s website and calls to Metro Health care facilities.
- Web + Apps
- Content + Communications
- Media Planning + Buying
- Marketing + Communications Strategy
- Branding + Design
Campaign highlights (2017-2019)
- Coordinated campaign messaging, balancing a combination of overarching brand, primary care, and specialty service lines
- Millions of monthly impressions delivered awareness via stories, highlighting key expertise and services, education, and PSA
- Integrated media across digital and traditional channels, covering advertising, public relations, and social media to promote a consistent message to key audiences
- Keyword-driven ad messages, meeting active searches for care or providers
- 71M impressions
- OVER 340,000 clicks
- Nearly 12,000 clicks to call activations
- Doubled total followers and engagement
- Daily posts to increase brand awareness and promote physicians
- Ongoing positive engagements with broader community